Thursday, January 6, 2011

China Glaze TTYL and CG Tronica

I still have ugly nubbins after that bad break the other day, so I have gone into the vault for today's post.

TTYL is a light peach holo from the China Glaze Spring 2008 OMG! collection.



I absolutely love holos but sadly I don't own that many. I wasn't into nails when the OMG! collection or Kaleidoscope collection came out in 2008 and 2009. I have tried to track down as many as I can on eBay but I can't bring myself to pay the 25-30USD that most sellers want for the polishes.

However, I won't have to despair for much longer because China Glaze is bringing out another limited holographic nail polish collection in the next few weeks called Tronica.

The collection will contain the following 12 colours:
  • Techno Teal – Turquoise Holographic
  • Virtual Violet – Violet Holographic
  • Electra Magnenta – Magenta Holographic
  • Gamer Glam – Purple Holographic
  • High Def -  Blue Holographic
  • Hologram -  Silver Holographic
  • Hyper Haute – Rasberry Holographic
  • 3D Fantasy – Peachy Pink Holographic
  • Digital Dawn – Dusty Rose Holographic
  • Cyberspace – Taupe Holographic
  • Mega Bite – Gold Holographic
  • Laser Lime – Lime Green Holographic
I am meant to be on a no-buy at the moment but I will definitely be ordering the entire collection when it is released! Which ones do you have your eye on? 

Don't forget to put your name down for my NARS Zulu Giveaway! x

10 comments:

  1. If you're prepared to take the hike, Pro Nail Supplies in Bankstown has the OMG collection...at least they did when I went back in Aug LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Really!!! And they sell to the public?!?!?!

    I am going to go there tomorrow!! :P Thanks so much for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yep! Here's their site for more info: http://www.aupronailsupply.com

    Glad to have helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I actually just reviewed tronica :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Awesome, looks specktacular on you!! the OMG's are so much better...I hope you can get those :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a pretty colour! Thanks for the swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can you get Tronica from? As I understand it, transdesign won't be stocking these...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @cewek - I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I will probably buy them off evilBay if I can't buy the original OMG collection..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them and will try and respond as quickly as I can! :D